The financial services landscape is changing. Technology has changed the speed and scale at which business is done—it is an enabler that can automate functions previously unthinkable. But tech alone is not a disruptor. To transition your practice so that it is best positioned to thrive in the new paradigm you need to harness the power of combining technology with attention to the client experience.
In this webinar Charlie Conron, CTO and Founder of Life Design Analysis, and Ray Adamson, Chief Customer Officer of Kronos Technologies, discuss the nature of the dramatic changes facing advisors and what advisors can do to meet the evolving expectations of the new customer.
In this webinar Charlie will illustrate:
- What clients expect from advisors that is different than before
- How those new expectations are affecting the client experience
- How advisors can use technology to better serve the new client.
- Specific examples of current tech that can improve your business
- Strategies for marrying technology with your specific advisor skillset to gain a competitive edge
How the New Wave of Tech is Making Old School Sales ObsoleteWatch now